How long before I see the results from the cleaning?
Same Day! Depending on the color of your shingles you may notice a slight “soap-like” film from our detergents. The film will rinse away with the first rain.
How long does the cleaning results last?
Most generally, the roofing results can last anywhere from 5 – 7 years. However, your results vary depending upon landscaping and surrounding trees.
Is this better than a power wash?
Because soft washed surfaces utilize no pressure, there is no damage to your home or building. Soft washing is equivalent to using a garden hose
Is your company Licensed & Insured?
We are fully insured and registered with the State of Pennsylvania. HIC# PA123392
Do I need to be home when my roof is being cleaned?
This is totally up to you. We only ask that there be access to outside water and all windows and doors to be closed.
Before hiring a roof cleaning contractor, please consider the following:
- How do they represent their BRAND?
- Are they well dressed and uniform?
- Is their vehicle well-maintained & clean?
- Does their paperwork contain their complete contact information?
- Do they have the proper licensing?
- Do they have a valid HIC license? If so, when does it expire?
- Do they have a valid driver’s license? If so, when does it expire?
- Are they fully insured?
- Do they have liability insurance?
- Do they have commercial auto insurance?
- Are they certified by an official organization?
- A certification can mean the difference between night and day! If the contractor is not properly certified, they may not have the necessary training to properly conduct the service.
- Do they have references?
- It’s best to get at least 3 references within a 20 mile radius.
- Does the contractor have a web site?
- Does it appear complete and professional?
- Does it appear to be updated frequently?
- Does it show samples of their work?
- How does their web site appear on internet searches such as Google, Yahoo, & Bing?
- Typically, a good business has a good presence on all search engines.